COVID 19 POLICIES & SAFETY PROTOCOL
Updated: May 11, 2022
Children and adults are no longer required to wear cloth facial covering when entering the building
• All children and staff will be monitored for COVID-19 exposure and symptoms.
• A student demonstrating any signs of illness while at the studio will be isolated from the class and must be picked up immediately
• We ask families to safeguard the health of all our students by keeping children home if they are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone known to have tested positive for COVID-19
COVID-19 symptoms include the following:
• Fever (100.4 or greater)
• Shortness of breath
• Muscle pain or body aches
• Sore throat
• Loss of taste or smell
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea (diarrhea is defined as frequent loose or watery stools compared to child’s normal pattern)
If COVID-19 is confirmed in a child or staff member
• All families will be notified, and the affected child’s name will remain confidential
• Classes for the week will be canceled
• Public health officials will be notified, and we will provide all required information to support contact tracing efforts as required by the Health Department
After a negative Covid-19 test result
• ANYONE WHO IS COVID POSITIVE WITH SYMPTOMS MUST QUARANTINE FOR 10 DAYS FROM ONSET OF SYMPTOMS BEFORE RETURNING TO THE STUDIO. IF POSITIVE WITHOUT SYMPTOMS, YOU MAY RETURN TO THE STUDIO AFTER AT LEAST 5 DAYS FROM POSITIVE TEST AND HAVE 2 NEGATIVE TESTS AT LEAST 24 HOURS APART.
• CLASSES CAN NOT BE REFUNDED OR MADE UP IF MISSED DUE TO COVID OR ANY OTHER REASON.